Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Seven hours and counting ...

Ms. Packratty actually slept well last night mainly because she stayed up long enough to finish packing and really do everything but setting things up for Delilah, which has now been done. What remains is showing, dressing, packing up the car, checking the list for the 100th time, taking Charlie to Mar's and then heading for the train.

Got the boarding pass and other final documents printed last night, loaded up the money belt with all the cash and ID I am taking.

Nervous? Why, yes, I am nervous - why wouldn't I be? I'm stepping off the edge of my normal world and onto a new one for a short time. I don't anticipate anything but good but there are so very many variables that only a sane person would be a bit nervous.

It's going to be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment